Camry Wheel Lug Patterns Question

I have a set of rims. I was told the came off of an early 90's Camry, (90-93). They won't fit my 96 Camry. Did Toyota change their lug pattern durrig that time or did I just get hosed?

Reply to
litz603

If you bought the rims without the rest of the wheel, you got hosed.

There were several different wheel sizes and bolt patterns in use from 1990 through 1996.

Reply to
Ray O