Car feel changed?

Got car from service, and it feels different. Before, I could tell by tone of engine noise, vibration, etc. what is the speed. Now, the speed is higher than my previous feel tells me. Sure, I can get learn the new symptoms and watch the speedometer. But, I am wandering, if this is an indication the repair was not done correctly. Thanks for all opinions

Reply to
vmkng

It is not an indication that the repair was not done correctly. In fact, if you get more speed for a given amount of engine noise, vibration, etc, then the car is performing better.

Reply to
Ray O