carina e engin bush replacement

I have a 1995 toyota carina e , engin type 4A-FE. I need to change the engin bush. Can i do it myself by supporting the engin with a jack and undo those bolts from the engin bush arm (3bolts) and then the middle bolt from the bush and push the round rubber bush out and replace it?

This bush is just above the steering rack and it is very hard to see by the way.

Any advice please.

Thankyou in advance

Reply to
johnsmile123

The problem with supporting the engine with a jack is that you run the risk of crushing the oil pan. You may be able to support the engine and transmission on the bell housing, or you can rent or borrow an engine support that supports the engine from above. Most likely, you will be able to change the part without having to use the jack, other than lining up the bolts.

Reply to
Ray O