Celica Convertable power window switch

I am looking for both power window switches for my 88 celica Convertable... the convertable switch is different from the coupe... The driver switch does not have a lock on it... just the 2 window switches... New from Toyota is

280.00 I have been searching used parts but no success... any ideas? Regards Dave
Reply to
Dave

You may be able to fix the old ones by removing them from the door panels, prying them open and removing carbon/rust from the contacts...

Reply to
Hachiroku