Check Engine light goes on and off for the last 3 years

I have a 1999 Toyota Solara and for the last 3 years the (Check Engine light) goes on and off.

Cars seems to be running OK. Went to Auto Zone when I catch it on and they said it's a P1133.

Lately the lights on longer, half the time. The car still runs fine. Auto Zone says 4 codes show up only two different ones P1133 and P1153

P1133 Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) insufficient switching bank 1 sensor 1 (Rear Bank)

P1153 Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) insufficient switching bank 2 sensor 1 (Front Bank)

Before I go to the dealer and pay the big bucks I'd like your opinion.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
DaveG

It sounds like the O2 sensors are getting old. If you want to save some money, purchase the O2 sensors at a Toyota dealer and change them yourself. It is a simple operation.

Reply to
Ray O