Chilton manual (or equiv)

I'm trying to find a repair/maintenance manual for gen. 7 celica (2002) but not having much luck.

I've noticed occasional squeaking which seems to be a loose accessory belt but can't find any tension adjustments...thought a manual could be helpful...but can't find one of those either??

Hey...are these toyotas so reliable there isn't any demand for a manual or have they just not got around to this model yet? Hmmm.....

Randy

Reply to
yotaman