Claremont Toyota = Lemon Dealership

DEAR TOYOTA BUYERS,

LOOK OUT FOR CLAREMONT TOYOTA IN CLAREMONT, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

I have purchased a brand new 07 Toyota Avalon loaded for $31,888 + t+l from Claremont Toyota in mid october from sales KEVIN and JOHNATHAN (they are both under GEORGE's team). That was my 7th new purchase toyota from Claremont Toyota in 4 years. The 07 Avalon's Navgation shutted off itself during the first 25 miles of my drive (the car had only 7 miles to begin with). The stimulated wood trim falled off near left seat in the back. I took the car back to CLAREMONT TOYOTA the morning after and they told me they will fix the Navgation in 3 hours.

I SAT in guess area for 5 hours, then I was soo confused I walked to GARY at service department and he told me that I had to take a loaner since the car will not be fixed.

Next day I came back to the dealership to pick up my car, GARY told me to come back in 3 days because the person who knows how to fix NAVGATION wasn't there.

3 DAYS later, I came back and GARY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR 1 WEEK MORE, because the NAVGATION COMPUTER SHORT CIRCIUTED AND NEEDED A REPLACEMENT.

1 WEEK LATER, I came back and GARY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR 2 MORE WEEKS FOR THE ETA ON WHEN THE NAVGATION WILL BE SHIPPED TO ME FROM JAPAN.

I was very unhappy so I contacted KEVIN whom I have purchased many cars from, He told me that THERE IS NOTHING HE could do about it. BECAUSE "WE DIDN'T MAKE THE CAR, TOYOTA DID." I asked him, " WHY DID YOU SELL A DEFECTIVE CAR AND BLAME IT ON THE MANUFACTURE, I JUST WANT TO SEE IT FIXED." Kevin then swiftly told me to talk to RUBY at CUSTOMER RELATIONS.

RUBY AT CUSTOMER RELATIONS REALLY KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE CUSTOMERS. She told me that she is very sorry for this, and will compensate me in TERMS OF MONATARY COMPENSATION - AFTER THE CAR IS FIXED. I was happy to ACTUALLY believe what she said. RUBY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR 2 MORE WEEKS, also, RUBY TOOK BACK MY LOANER CAR.

IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW AS OF TODAY, AND I HAVE SPOKEN TO EVERYONE THAT WORKS IN CLAREMONT TOYOTA, NO ONE OFFERED ME HELP, EVERYONE KEPT TELLING ME TO WAIT. I ASKED THEM WHAT is the WORST case that ever happened to a customer. Ruby AT CUSTOMER RELATIONS told me, " Some customer had defective motor and he/she waited for 3 month before it was fixed, and the customer couldn't even return the defective car.

MY SITUATION compares to the customer who had to stuck in a loaner car for 3 month, IS MUCH MORE BETTER. BUT, when you spend 2500+ ON a navgation system YOU EXPECT IT TO WORK.

Anyways... I AM NOT TAKING A BEAT WITHOUT FIGHTING BACK.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE RIPPED OFF BY CLAREMONT TOYOTA!

I AM NOT GOING LET THOSE CAPITALISTIC PIGS SHOVE THEIR CORPERATE EXCUESSES UP REGULAR LOWLY CONSUMER'S ASS!!

I AM GOING TO TAKE A STAND FOR HUMANITY AND FREEDOM!

I AM GOING TO SUE THE SHIT OUT OF CLAREMONT TOYOTA!

IF YOU HATE LEMON TOYOTAS PLEASE COPY + PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR FAV TOYOTA FOURMS!

SINCERELY,

I GOT A LEMON

Reply to
wangtian777

BEFORE YOU GO FLYING OFF THE HANDLE, why don't you contact Toyota? CLAREMONT TOYOTA didn't manufacture the car, TOYOTA MOTOR DID.

I suggest you call RUBY and tell her if they don't give you a time, YOU'RE GOING TO CALL TOYOTA CUSTOMER CARE!!

They're right there in LONG BEACH, FOR CHRISSAKE'S!

And, sometimes REPLACEMENT PARTS CAN TAKE A WHILE TO COME FROM JAPAN. It's what can happen when you BUY A CAR MADE BY A JAPANESE MANUFACTURER.

You have a long, LONG course of recourse BEFORE YOU CAN SUE CLAREMONT TOYOTA. WHY DON'T YOU OPEN YOUR BROWSER and Google TOYOTA MOTOR COMPANY and start talking to someone else?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Your links are of no use.

You need to go to ripoff.com (sp) and post your complaint. Check here before you purchase anything significant.

Also call up and ask for Doug Pearson, Gen Mgr at Claremont. You need not give your name to get through. Just say you can't be reached by phone - When will Doug P. be available? Then tell the dude calmly as best you can. (ps I did not trust them to do an oil change.)

Keep us informed here.

Reply to
nomail

The correct link is

Claremont does have a number of files there!

Reply to
nomail

S P A M M E R

Reply to
CamrySExxx

One of the manuals that came with the car describes lemon laws in each state and arbitration process. Sounds like you should read them.

"wangtian777" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
Art

Read? The idiot can barely write.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I am sure that if you had purchased a car from a government owned company in a communist country, they would have treated you much better after your hearing your complaints, such as whisking you off to a gulag to spend the rest of your life.

Reply to
Mark A

good luck with that :)

they shouldve let you keep the loaner car, however.

Reply to
SoCalMike

gives new meaning to their slogan- "oh baby!"

Reply to
SoCalMike

I wandered iff sumwon else was going to noetice that.

Reply to
Hachiroku

You need to Chill out, I don't think this is not unussual, it goes with the territory of buying a foriegn car. It is a japanese car and needs japanese parts that come from japan not detroit. You chose to buy and support the Japananese economy as to supporting the American economy, so your part is being made by someone in japan so just patiently wait while he makes it and ships it to you, not like someone in the US is making it for you and could overnight it to you. Although I sure they could use the work.

"wangtian777" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
BIG BUCKS Pastor $$

He probably didn't think he would be judged on Dicktion in this Dicktion watching newsgroup.

Reply to
BIG BUCKS Pastor $$

Sorry. Avalons are only made in the US.

Reply to
Hachiroku

You're quite correct, Hachi. Don't you just love people who try to be the "world's foremost authority" and don't know what the hell they're talking about? This fellow must own nothing but American iron. But then, I do too, since I have an Avalon. Besides being built in Georgetown KY, it even has a Delco radio/cd changer! A lot more American than a Chevy Chevette I had over 20 years ago....it had a jack made in Venezuela, a radiator cap from England, and a glove box door from Canada. (and that's just the stuff I know about!)

and BTW, Toyota's plant in Georgetown gets its parts from over 70 suppliers....in the USA.

Reply to
mack

A United Nations plot, obviously. (Or do we blame the Liberals?)

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

If I were him, and I believed I had a good case, I would sue to get some MONEY out of them. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

If you are going to snip, maybe you should try doing it correctly.

Reply to
Art

My mistake Art. But maybe the mistake is not as inaccurate as it may first seem, since you are only a little to right of Chairman Mao.

Reply to
Mark A

they have overnight shipping in japan, as well. if the particular module was made by denso, it might even be made here in america.

Reply to
SoCalMike