Clock & passenger seat belt warning blank on 02 Sienna

The display for the clock and the passenger seat belt warning is blank. The manual indicates that the fuse for this display is the same as the dome light. The fuse checks o.k., the dome lights work. The repair manual indicates if it isn't the fuse, replace the clock. (I'd put a stick-on LCD clock before going through the expense of a replacement).

Hubby seems to think it was a result of a recent service where the tranny was flushed and spark plugs replaced. AC had to be re-set after service, but radio was normal, indicating that the battery was not disconnected. He thinks something else has to be re-set to get the clock to work. I think it was just coincidental and the clock panel failed.

Anything else we should look for? Thanks for any ideas.

Lena

Reply to
Lena

If the display for both the clock and the passenger seat belt is not working, then something behind the display is probably loose or broken. It is unlikely that it is the result of the recent service.

Reply to
Ray O