"Cockroach" infestation in New England! :)

And I bet all of them had full functioning A/C. So you were traveling on I-91, eh? At some point you weren't more than 5 miles from my home as you passed through Springfield, MA. along side the CT river. I hope your windows were up. The stench from the river is terrible. I'm sure Hachi knows what I'm talking about. Yeck.

Reply to
mark digital©

When I started working at Northampton Toyota, every single Prius that came in was pre-sold. People were waiting for them.

After production ramped up, the average amount of time a Prius would sit on the lot was three days...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yeah...Bondi's Island... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

You'd hate the car I use on my 'paper route'

Since I start ~1-2 AM, I 'modified' it a bit.

I put in the 'wrong' headlight capsules; I modified 55/65W Xenons to fit the 45/65W headlights.

I have driving lights under the bumper that look factory, but when I put them in I left the 55W bulb in the driver's side, but put a 100W bulb in the passenger's side.

I have one 55W halogen back-up bulb, but I also had another driving light so I attached it to the rear bumper and wired it to go on with the back-up lights.

I have 50W halogen turn signals.

The Ultimate Night Driving Machine...

Except my Scion headlights are brighter, and the driving lights I installed are brighter than them. My visibility at night is ~ 1 mile...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Ever drive a Sienna?

Reply to
dbu`

I wondered why you changed it to "OT" ....

*fwap*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"dh" ...

Troo dat - hey, anything that keeps it down works.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"mark_digital©" ...

We're staying in Holyoke, so I'm still rather close to you. We lived in Claremont, NH for about 10 years, so we knew to keep that stink out!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®