Comments requested on possible 1992 Corolla purchase

Hi Everyone

I'm considering buying a 1992 Corolla which seems to be in good physical condition - approx. 100,000 miles. After searching this group, I can't find hardly any posts listing any "usual problems" that may affect this car (unlike my wife's Malibu!!). I would appreciate it if any members would point out what things to specifically look for on this, or a similar, vehicle. For example, timing belt change intervals, electrical or brake system issues, fuel pump, etc. Thanks in advance.

doug

Reply to
doug