considering an 07 Camry SE 4cyl.

Hello all, I am considering purchasing a 2007 Camry SE 4cyl, w/5spd automatic.

I am wondering if there are any major issues with it. I have read on edmunds.com reviews that there seems to be some serious issues with the transmission, is this true? Also, anyting else I need to be aware of?

What kind of real world MPG can I expect with this car?

Reply to
mrmatrix

There was an issue with the tranny, but Toyota did issue a recall for it.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

You won't find Toyota abandoning their transmission like Chrysler does. I love my older 03 4 cyl SE.

Reply to
Wolfgang