corolla 2001 question

Hi I own a 2001 toyota corolla 2001, it has about 100,000 miles on it it runs great, what maintenance do i have to do to keep it working great

1 do i have to do any transmission flush 2 power sterring fluid change 3 spark plug change 4 hoses and belts replace 5 what do i do with for chassis.

i went to a guy who says it will take 180$ to change my rear brake pads, turn the brake drum and change engling engine belt( includes labor)i

is it good or is he charging to much

Ashish

Reply to
kulkarni_ash

That's about right.

Reply to
hachiroku

Reply to
Wolfgang

I think Corollas have had timing chains starting with the '98 model.

Reply to
Imminent Vengeance