Corolla 94 Differential

Hi,

The only fluids I've serviced in my Corolla 94 are the brake, engine oil, the coolant and the transmission fluid. Do I need to replace the differential fluid also? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Rick

Reply to
e_man_online

ofcourse, why do you think it has a drain plug ?make sure you can open the FILL plug first before draining.

Reply to
RT

Reply to
e_man_online

If you are towing a trailer or using a car top carrier, every 30,000 miles. Otherwise, the differential should be serviced when the transmission fluid is serviced.

Reply to
Ray O

Which engine do you have? With the 1.8L (7AFE) I believe the transmission fluid and differential fluid are shared, so if you replaced the transmission fluid you are done. With the 1.6L (4AFE) the transmission and differential have separate drain/fill points.

Reply to
someone