Corolla and Camry seat change question

Does anyone know what year Toyota moved from seats with spring support to seats with just foam? My wife is still driving her '94 Corolla because of back problems that simply won't let her sit in the foam cushion seats for more than a few minutes. Her Corolla has 359,000 miles on it and she's considering getting either a Camry or another Corolla, but only if she can find one with the spring support. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
JTJersey

I believe that the seats still use springs for support, with a layer of foam over the springs.

Reply to
Ray O

My '03 4Runner is nothing but foam -- had to take covers off to install seat heaters. Foan on a stamped steel plate.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Have you considered an aftermarket seat replacement in the new(er) Camry or Corolla?

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

please tell me more about replacement seats

Reply to
allan

I learned something new today!

Reply to