Corolla Door Handles

I hate the interior door handles on my '99 Corolla. They last for about 6 months and then break. The replacements only have a 3 month warranty. I have replaced several in the last 3 years. The bottom pin on the lever keeps breaking! I saved the last pair (both sides broke), along with a lost previous one. I broke one pulling the lever all the way out, but fixed the other with a drill press and spring pin. I found my other handle eventually and did the same to it. When this last purchased pair break I will be putting in the steel pinned hinges and that should finally be the last of the door handle replacements!

Mike D.

Reply to
Michael Dobony