Corolla spark plug replacement

Hi All, I like to replace 4 spark plugs on my 2000 Corolla. The only concern that I have is: in the owner manual, it states only using "iridium-tipped" plug which is very expensive compared with other type of plug, e.g., platinum. My corolla has already had 120K mile on it, I don't want to spend too much money, so is it a big problem using other cheap plug instead? Thanks. WM

Reply to
wenmang

Don't go cheap if you can avoid it. My '93 has 184K miles on it. If you take good care of it, you will have it for a lot longer. As hard as you're driving it, averaging 24K miles or more a year, the good spark plugs are worth it.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

concern

Reply to
wenmang

I have a 2000 Corolla also. I would certainly like to know how t change the sparks plug on them myself but it does not seem to hav the standard way of pulling out the spark plug wires. I see tha there is a bolt were the wires are attach

Any advic

Hi All

concer

Reply to