Corrolla Air Filter

My Corrolla is due for its first air filter. I just took mine out and examined it. Looks like a pretty nice filter. Is everyone buying toyota filters or buying at walmart?

Reply to
Pat

I just used a Fram filter. So far so good as of almost 4000 miles. I changed it as soon as I got the car.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

I personally us the Toyota Air filters - the Frams are about 3 or so dollars less but for about $0.25/month I splurge Ron

Reply to
ron

If you check out all the Toyota dealer websites in your area, you may find a special on air filters. In my area, I frequently get coupons in the mail for filters, other parts, and service specials that are good at all the Toyota dealers in my area.

Reply to
Mark A

The majority of people probably use the cheap, inferior aftermarket ones. People who truly know use factory ones.

Reply to
Viperkiller