"Crash"

Wowie. "Crash" is one of the best movies I have ever seen!!!

Maybe, the best.

Dang, I actually cried a little during 2 scenes. This flick is powerful.

It's incredibly moving...

If you haven't seen it yet, you'll thank me for recommending it. You won't be disappointed--you'll be elated that you saw it.

I can't remember a film that affected me so much.

This film could go down as the best in the last 2 decades. Wow, don't miss it!!

Reply to
Built_Well

Did a Toyota get crashed?

Reply to
Art

Hmm, I don't remember seeing a Toyota get crashed.

But I can say this. At the moment, I cannot think of a better movie I have ever seen--and I'm searching my brain, making comparisons.

Just saw it on Showtime On-Demand. Will be available there until the end of May. Maybe it's available other places, too.

I can see why it won 3 Oscars a few weeks ago, including "Best Picture."

I'm totally amazed.

Reply to
Built_Well

so why are you posting this on a Toyota newsgroup?

AGP

Reply to
AGP

"AGP" wrote

Oops, I shoulda put "OT" in the subject line. Forgot.

But believe me, "Crash" is unbelievably good.

It's not every night one can say they just saw the best movie they've ever seen.

AGP, if you don't like it, I will personally PayPal you 10 dollars ;-)

What an experience this film is !

Reply to
Built_Well

I can certainly think of a movie more powerful and moving than that foul-mouthed trash. Why don't you go watch "The Passion of the Christ" and come back here to report on that.

Reply to
badgolferman

Well, gee, it did win an Oscar...and not for sound production, but for Best Picture.

Reply to
Built_Well

Well, it's only other compeition was "Brokeback Mountain"...

Reply to
badgolferman