Dash Cam

before I invest in a new toy [a real dashcam], I thought I might [somehow] hook up my Camcorder, or Digital Camera to the dashboard, and see if I like it first, and really use it.

Any ideas on how to attach one of these 2 on the dashboard?

marc

Reply to
marco

Get a cellphone/GPS holder that uses the suction cup and attach it to the dash or to the windshield. Another idea is to get one of those sandbags that can hold the phone or GPS. This avoids the sticky disc thing that you might have trouble getting off later.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Stupid question: Why does one need one of these?

Reply to
uncle_vito

Because they make them?

I think a GoPro would be a good place to start.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland