Dension Ice Link Plus

Has anyone here had a good or bad experience with the Dension Ice Link Plus for connecting an iPod to a car radio?

Thanks,

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

I have it in my 2003 4runner with Nav. I tried 5 different units (including ipod2car and monster cable one) and this is the best one. Its extremely small form factor (looks like 2 pencils tied together so easy to find room for behind the stereo). I have one in my 2005 Sienna Minivan too. Both have NAV and this is one unit that works well with NAV. It works on regular stereos without nav too. Super easy to install - just plug it int he back where the cd changer goes. All plug and play. You may need to reset the radio to detect it (by pulling radio fuse #1 out for 10 seconds).

Their documentation kinda sucks and tech support is slow. However, I have a full write up on

as to how to attach it, etc. There are others that have it there too. Just search for dension.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Thanks Dan - good info.

Jack G.