Diesel Fuel Changing?

I heard a spot on the news that later this fall the refining process in the U.S. for diesel fuel will eliminate most sulfur. Will this usher in the availability of the diesel Yaris in the U.S.?

Reply to
nowhere

I suspect that Toyota will monitor sales of Diesel VW's, and if they start to increase, then we may see the diesel Yaris in the U.S.

Reply to
Ray O