Disabling Power Steering - 2009 Toyota Corolla

I want to toss the power steering. At least to test it. Anyone know where the fuse is located? It's a 2009 Toyota Corolla.

thank you,

Crazy Larry

Reply to
Crazy Lary

"Crazy Lary" wrote in news:FbidnRR9V_SFPEPUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.grandecom:

That'll be pretty tough. You've got steer-by-wire.

Reply to
Tegger

I can guess where the "Crazy" part of your name came from ;-)

I'd guess that the power is passed through a relay, protected by an automatically resetting circuit breaker. Look for a relay or circuit breaker in the fuse box under the hood.

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
Crazy Lary