disabling the daytime driving lights

Tell the Government to get with the times but if they are still ignorant try shutting down your car - put on the parking brake (ist catch) and restart. That should shut off the daytime lights till you release the parking brake. Don't push hard enough on it to actually activate the brake. Hope that helps. Please leave the day time lights activated as it makes it easier for me to see you if and when I decide to pass another vehicle. John Mitchell spine at wlake.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott in Florida"

Reply to
John Mitchell