does 2002 Sienna have a shift lock bypass ?

I'm just wondering if the Sienna has the bypass button to let the shifter move even if the battery is dead?

The reason I ask is that the battery on the wife's Corolla died last night, she was at the gas station, and after she was done filling up the car wont start anymore. Knowing it was still the original battery and it was a really cold night I suspected dead battery. I took the battery from my tercel and put it on the Corolla and she fired up right away. I told her about the button so you can put it in neutral and move the car out of the way coz she was blocking the pump. Anyways I havent thought about the battrey going dead on the Sienna, as I've always driven a stick.

I'll probably get flamed about not reading the manual but I'm at work rite now and cant get the question out of my head :(

Reply to
<reportspam

Near the shifter, there should be a plastic tab covering a hole where you can insert the key to override the shift lock.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks Ray

Reply to