Does anybody have access to PartVoice?

Hey. I located a few of the parts I need to fix the tank on my Supra. Thinking further, I realized I needed a Fuel Filler neck also. Mine is rotting and a patch attempt didn't really work.

The dealer I contacted thought he could get one, but was unable to locate one. He is not on the PartsVoice system. It is an '88 Supra, CDN model, last 6 0083377

Reply to
Hachiroku