Door handles

Doesn't the door pillar sticker include a code for the interior color scheme? I wouldn't trust pictures very much. Different cameras and lighting can have a huge variety of effects on the accuracy of the color.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I broke my interior door handle to the drivers side door. I'm looking for a new handle, but I was wondering if there is a color code listed somewhere that will say exactly what color it's considered. Some of the pics of the replacement parts I've found so far seem a bit off for color.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

As JoeSpareBedroom mentioned, there is a color code on the driver's door B-pillar.

The notation "Clr/Tr" stands for color and trim. The first 4 characters are for the exterior color, and the characters after the / are for the interior trim color. The first number indicates the general color.

0 = white 1 = silver 2 = black 3 = red 4 = beige/brown 5 = green ( I think) 6 = yellow (I think) 7 not used (I think) 8 = blue
Reply to
Ray O