Enkei 20" wheels

I would like to put the new 2005 Tundra Enkei "Deep 6" 20" wheels on my 2003 Tacoma (w/16"wheels). Any advise/comments on this thought? Can these be purchased through a discount warehouse or only through Toyota? I understand the "Deep 6" wheel offered directly through Enkei comes with a Core Bore (CB) of only 78mm, whereas the Toyotas have a CB of 105mm. Thanks.

Reply to
randkos3100