Fidel Castro retires

It wasn't the US trade embargo that made him do that.

It was the constant irritation from his new South Korean plastic rectum.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Now, let's see if even one politician in this country can say or do the right thing in response to Castro's leaving.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"larry moe 'n curly" ...

Wow, I'm shocked. I thought he died 20 years ago.

ROFL!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If anyone there needs one, it's Raoul. Overuse.

Reply to
witfal

I'd rather hear from those currently or formerly imprisoned in Cuba. Better yet, if such a thing were possible, from those he put to death.

Far more telling and certainly more interesting.

Reply to
witfal

I want to see a heckler ask any of our candidates how they can condemn Cuba, but smile when China is mentioned. I guess if you host the Orympics, you're not a communist country any more, and your political prisoners cease to be a probrem.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How positively un-PC of you, Joe. :-)

But your right in the need for this. But don't hold your breath.

Reply to
witfal

LOL you guys are sick.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You probably didn't know that about Yassir Arafat either, did you Nat?

Reply to
witfal

Sure we can.

Reply to
witfal

"witfal" "Wickeddoll®"

The Peace Prize winner? Ya.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I have no idea what you mean by that. Nor do I want to.

A much more important story is that Kosovo declared independence this week. And, Spain and other countries that worry about maintaining their own borders are against it.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Spain should worry, considering its seemingly endless quarrel with the Basques.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

what's a Spainaird, o wise one?

and FYI, Basques consider themselves Basques.

Reply to
mack

I'll bet our old boy Mack used google again, LOL

Reply to
dbu

Oh. In that case, why are you calling them Basques?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I wanna know: What's a "Spainaird" ?

Reply to
witfal

Similar to Hispanicals.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why is this topic not marked Off Topic?

Reply to
badgolferman

To flush out idiots who have nothing better to do than point out that a thread about Castro in a car newsgroup is off-topic.

Congratulations. Here's your sign!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom