Fleet model sales.

How does an individual go about buying a Toyota Avalon with the flrrt option AF?

I am looking for a 2011 Toyota Avalon Package AF Fleet Package - ($2,795) Cloth seat upholstery with additional cloth; Plastic steering wheel; Luxury trim; Excludes: [17] Light Gray Leather And [02] Ivory Leather And [20] Black Leather

Thanks

Ray

Reply to
Ray

Go to the Fleet Sales manager and say, "I would like to buy a fleet vehicle."

They will have to order the car, and there may or may not be any incentive programs associated with your selection, I'd expect there not be any incentives extended to you.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland