Follow the bouncing gas prices

Hard liquor makes me wanna hork when just *thinking* about it

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

She obviously isn't getting the other kind of up and down movement. Otherwise she wouldn't even notice what the difference in gas prices were at a particular gas station from one hour to the next.

The OP needs to get a life.

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Nice, huh?

Reply to
HachiRoku

Mmmmmmm....Crown Royal. Nice, smooth.

Was going to get some yesterday. Got Seagram's instead. Glad I did; while I was out having a smoke the other guys chugged a little...

Reply to
HachiRoku

{These attributions are all messed up, go check back...}

My sister-in-law's office parties were fun - At a laboratory, and they had access to the Good Stuff - pure 200 proof.

They had to measure out the dose for the "special punchbowl" VERY carefully...

And Los Angeles is flirting with $3 for regular self-serve this week, but we're still in the $2.90's most places.

Oh well, if we didn't hand an opportunity to print money like this to the oil companies, they'd just have to go out and create their own disaster.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I see Pisano remains my bitch. You'd think that if he thought so little of me, he could ignore my posts.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

GAH!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

By whom? Isn't this market economics working at its best?

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Maybe, but we don't have to like it

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, actuially, it IS, but this is NOT the commodity to be using as a test case for the workings of the Economic Machine!

Reply to
HachiRoku

Kankakee shot up to 3.19, and on Saturday morning, most of them had gone back down to 2.99 after the State Attorney General promised to prosecute anyone engaged in price gouging as definied by state law. . . . The last time this happened, she was serious. Some Casey's hit 5.00 a gallon the last time, and they got prosecuted.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Re: Follow the bouncing gas prices Group: alt.autos.toyota Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2005, 3:17am (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@ae86.GTS (HachiRoku)

Reply to
Charles Pisano

The oil industry is the least of our concerns. They want to rip us off, but they don't want to kill us. They have no motivation to cripple our economy.

Reply to
dizzy