Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Danny Bonaduce?

Reply to
B a r r y

Hmmm... 2 negatives equals a yes???

Reply to
Ray O

LOL forgot about him; as did most of the world...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Like when one decides to get married for instance? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Absolutely!

Reply to
Ray O

"Wickeddoll®" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evilcabal.org:

Oops. Already did.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I saw...

Natalie, shaking her head and ignoring that rattling sound

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, I've heard tell that the Exit door goes both ways. In the South, for BOTH genders.

Reply to
Sharx35

Agreed. however, I'd put "kicks" in the "emotional" category of reasons.

Reply to
Sharx35

Hell, anything consensual in the marriage bed is okay, eh?

Reply to
Sharx35

"Sharx35".

Yeah, but do I have to *read* about the details?!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Just watch the movies instead?

Reply to
Ray O

Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby

Natalie, into flesh, not fantasy

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No one can argue with Natalie on that one!

Reply to
Ray O

Best to concentrate on the visuals.

Reply to
Sharx35

"Ray O" .

But they'll *try*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Sharx35" ...

GAH! You're not helping

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

snipped

Does anyone consider it suspicious that the OP has not replied to any posts yet?

Reply to
badgolferman

Maybe she left to write a blog about how mean Toyota NG posters are

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®