Fords profit!

Excellent reviews in regards to what?

When talking long-term reliability, however, Ford continues to lose to Toyota and Honda.

BTW, it's Accord, not Concord.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Accord?

I've noticed that whereas I used to see umpteen Accords on the road locally - say... 10 years ago or so, now I see umpteen Camrys - with plenty of Corollas & Civics added in.

I have an '04 Corolla - my 4th one, but I rather like the exterior design of the latest Civic.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

The Fusion is a FORIEGN car made in Mexico, whereas Hondas and Toyotas are made in North America.

Would you rather support foriegners or North American workers? mred

Reply to
mred

Mexico is part of North America. DOH!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I can't say anything about Lexus and Lincoln dealerships, but I've found local Toyota, Ford, and Cadillac hourly and flat rates to be so similar that nobody can "save hundreds a year in preventative maintenance" by owning a Ford instead of a Toyota or Cadillac. You need to provide some proof to become credible in this case. You also have to answer if you've ever sold Fords. ;)

Reply to
manny

True, but it's based on an import, the Mazda 6, and Mike was comparing Fords to imports.

I agree the Focus is a very good contender.

Reply to
rantonrave

The dish I got on Focus, not just from Consumer Reports, Ed ;-), was that it was a great car to lease, but not to buy (long-term problems). That was with the first ones, though, so I don't know how it panned out. I still say lots of them on the road.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®