free fuel filters available

Hello,

I will give the parts described below to whoever wants them for the cost of shipping. Otherwise I will throw them away, but I hate to see them wasted. Send me an email if you are interested.

I have two unused Fram G4191 and one unused Toyota 23300-341001 fuel filters. They were found recently while cleaning out the garage. The packaging indicates that these fuel filters are for 1980's era Toyota car engines (Celica, Corolla, Supra, Hilux, Corona). I also have an unused Toyota 90915-20001 oil filter, almost certainly for the same engine applications.

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson