FS: 15x6 JJ steel rims for US '04-current Prius, Matrix, '03-? Corolla

I have a set of four 15 x 6 JJ steel "generic" black rims available for sale. $145 for the set. If you are near 10589 (NY, USA), I am willing to drive about 2 hours for delivery, otherwise you will have to pay shipping (I'd guess around $80 for the set).

I'm only selling them as a set of 4. (But feel free to break up the set later if you wish. If you can find another owner or three if you only want 2 rims for winter use or for use as a full-sized spare, that's fine, but you do the split of the set.)

I used the rims on my 2004 Toyota Prius between Nov. 2005 and May 2006 (

Reply to
mrv

Where are you at? Do you ever come back to Mass?

I'd offer $120. But, I have to make sure they fit my Scion first. I'm in the Greenfield area, but would be willing to meet you in Pittsfield, Springfield, maybe even the Hartford area, depending on where you are in NY.

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

If you do a Google search on "zip code 10589" (provided in the original post) you can see the exact location.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Yeah, they should work on my Scion. Feed me the info, and let's see if we can get together next weekend or so.

The lug pattern is 5x100mm, with a 45mm offset! So, if I put the right size rubber on them, I should be able to 'zero out' the speedo.

I don't plan on driving the car very much at all in the winter, but my 'winter car' is not in real good shape, so it would be good to have something on the car that won't feel like skates!

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

Damn...why didn't I think of that?

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

Hartford is just about in between for both of us. Unless, of course, you are planning a trip to Mass in the next few weeks; then I'll meet you in Enfield CT or Springfield.

Reply to
.//Hachiroku

Still around?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Sold.

Reply to
mrv

Sorry, I had several takers at my asking price of $145.

Reply to
mrv