funniest news - Clinton CAN'T WIN for losing

On Guam, where they finally finished the vote count, the final tally was

2264 - Obama

2257 - Clinton

SEVEN votes separated them.

And according to the wire copy, US citizens on Guam cannot vote in the general election in November ! (so why do they bother with a primary to see which candidate they won't be able to vote for?????)

Reply to
mack

See my companion thread "tragic news - Clinton can't win for losing" - all happening in the same 24 hour period.

Bill Putney