funny TV spot: Toyota dealers go to a RAVE

This TV spot is currently airing across Ontario and features two Toyota dealers in suites attending a rave to 'better understand their customers'. It's silly, and funny.. especially if you were ever into the rave scene. Check it out:

Vidman

BWAHAHAHAHA! - Hey, those fatboys can jam! Good work

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Very good...... I think that you'll find they are wearing SUITS!

Reply to
David J

yes yes not suites. haha

Reply to
Vidman

Did you create that commercial?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No.

Yesterday at the movies I saw another Toyota commercial that continued the electronic music / nightlife idea... shot in Toronto at night. The car splits in half and does cool stuff to cool beats. It was a preview before the movie Doom.. which sucked laaaaarge. The Toyota commercial was more appealing to me than the film!

:|

Commercials are often way better than movies/TV

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®