Garage Computer all set up!

Now I cn access the TSRMs that are online from the 'comfort' of my garage, and ask questions right with the parts in my hand!

Cool...

Reply to
hachiroku

I ran that idea by my wife a long time ago and she not only thought is was a great idea, but encouraged me to install a bathroom and loft as well. I dropped it.

Reply to
user

Links? That would be awesome!

A easy way to find web sites like this link would be awesome as well.

Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

LOL! Already Bookmarked, my friend!

Also:

hachiroku

LOL! My garage, indeed the whole cellar, is MY domain!

The whole reason for doing this was, radio in my area SUCKS, so either set up XM, get a big honkin' antenna, or stream. Since there are two TSRMs on line for the Supra, the latter was the best idea!

Reply to
hachiroku

Thanks for the link. The second half of the repair manual link seemed to be hiding but some links like the wiring diagram

EPC saved to my PC will be handy. Now I don't have to mark up my TEWDM orwhatever.

My old Dos freeware version of Chris's auto recorder

been worth its weightin gold for keeping complete maintenance records too. Car's and even HVACequipment on buildings for my PM customers.I really should send them a check one of these days.

8)
Reply to
Danny G.