Glimps of the 2009 Prius

Gorgeous!

mark digital©

Well it is certainly distinctive in a Honda Civic sort of way. Is that a "real" picture or just an artist rendering? It is getting so I can't tell the difference any more.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Plug in capability should be standard, not "eventual" as the article states. Geez, how could it take that long to design plug-in capability since it's already available in the after-market.

Reply to
SMS

Reply to
mack

Plug-in capability is easy. Plug-in capability at a reasonable price with a practical benefit is not as easy, otherwise, it would already be in production.

Reply to
Ray O

Credits mention photographed. How much touch-up if any I don't know. If you click on Prius link it will take you to the hydrogen fueled turbo charged Prius.

Reply to
mark digital©

Gorgeous? Were your referring to the MB or the Mustang, on that page? The Prius still looks like an oversized door stop to me. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I've owned three mustangs. How's the interior of the new ones? Cheap like before?

Reply to
mark digital©

The new Prius looks awesome. Cool car by any standards.

Reply to
geneccc