Good Toyota Mechanic near Hillsdale

I am looking for a good mechanic for repairing my 1998 Toyota Camry. I live in Hillsdale (near Foster City) in Bay Area, CA and looking for someone close by. Can anyone suggest some good mechanic around? I will really appreciate some good reccomendations. ready to drive few more miles for a good and honost mechanic who would take good care of my car and will not be very expensive. Thanks.

Reply to
kavita.kale

Do a search here:

JoeSpareBedroom

There is no good Toyota mechanics because all good Toyota mechanics are sent to Lexus dealers.

Reply to
John