GPS NAV DVD update - Highlander

I have a 2003 Highlander with the 2004 navagation DVD and understand there is a new 2007 version coming out in Oct or Nov of this year. Does anyone know who might discount the sale of these DVD's. I also would be willing to purchase a 2006 version if anyone want to sell one.

Reply to
Mitchell D. Trockman

If you were in the UK/Europe, I'd suggest checking out:

the pricing and availability of new Toyota Navigation DVDs. Too bad there isn't a similar site for the US. 8(

Do make sure to check that any new (or new to you) DVD that you purchase is for the same generation Toyota navigation system that you have on your current vehicle. If it is the same generation navigation system, you can go across different models...

Reply to
mrv