Headlight Adjustment 95 corolla

I finally found the two little holes that are used to adjust the headlights. However, I can?t figure out what tool to use to make the adjustment. I have tried a phillips, flat and torx screw drivers. From what I can see It looks like three little metal teeth sticking into the center of the shaft. Can anyone illuminate me on this? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
tekwrangler

Try an 8 mm socket or nut driver.

Reply to