Help with installing a MP3 Cd unit in a 2002 4runner

I have a 2002 Toyota 4runner with a factory installed double DIN CD-Tape audio unit. I am planning to replace it with an after market single DIN CD MP3 reciever unit. I have bought the wiring harness & the install kit to fit a single DIN in a double din opening.

I am looking for help with removing the required trim to get to the factory radio and then to remove the factory radio. I would also appreciate any tips with this whole process.

Thanks, nirvana

Reply to
nirvana

You can try this web site that has instructions to install mounting brackets for electronic devices

or, for $10/day, you can access the factory service manuals at techinfo.toyota.com.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks Ray O, those instructions are very helpful to remove the trim, and it does not look too difficult.

Reply to
nirvana

You're welcome!! Good luck with the transfer!

Reply to
Ray O