high beams don't work properly on my 2002 Toyota corolla. Is this DRL module?

DRL and headlights work. high beams come on occasionally but also stop working unpredictably.

Reply to
LAF

I wonder if you have an intermittent high beam relay. You should google it and see if there might be some information regarding that problem and how to fix it. GL.

Reply to
DBU