Highbeams come on when i want just my Headlights ??

does anyone know how to swicth them back? i know it has to do something with the wiring? i might add that i just got my auto back about a month ago from the auto body shop who did the work on my car after an accident. i had trouble with them and dont want to go back so if it is simple please give me some tips thanks :)

Reply to
liza0183

liza0183

I am assuming that you checked the position of the turn signal stalk to make sure it is in the low beam position.

Do the low beam lights come on when you switch the headlights to high beam? In other words, is the headlight operation reversed? If so, you can unplug the wire harnesses from the back of the bulbs and switch them.

I suspect that there is a wiring problem that needs to be traced by a competent technician with access to the factory wiring diagram.

Reply to
Ray O