Hilton ready to face consequences

The American people finally woke up and spoke last November. You can "yeah, but" it to your heart's content, as I am sure you will.

Reply to
Truckdude

Finally, you take a stand contrary to al Qaeda's, which wants us to stay in Iraq so they can kill more of our soldiers (recent Zawahiri speech).

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Go Mavs wrote to Tak :

Reagan had our Marines cut and run from Lebanon, and it was the right thing to do. Reagan was obviously more mature than GW Bush is now.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Only in you small world is that a truism Good thing nobody takes the kooks seriously LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Which proves Al-Qaeda is in Iraq and we are taking them out there instead of at home. President Bush did tell us the terrorists were there and Iraq was provideing safe harbor to them.

Reply to
badgolferman

Conservatives won.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

These kooks are so easily nailed.......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That shouldn't make you feel too happy.

Reply to
tak

Actually it does.

Conservatism wins every time it is tried.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You and Bush together don't add up to a pimple on a conservative's ass. Check the tenets of Conservatism vs. what Bush has done with his time in office. Sorry for you both.

Reply to
tak

Bush is not a conservative....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Congratulations on your powers of analysis.

Reply to
tak

Unlike JSB who does amount to a boil on the buttocks of this newsgroup.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

The 'boil' Joey is getting punctured daily.........

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Republicans lost, and not by a just a little bit.

Reply to
Truckdude

Don't be such a senile coot. I'm just telling you what al Qaeda said in Zawahiri's most recent video -- they want the US to stay in Iraq so they can kill more Americans. It was always part of al Qaeda's hope to draw the US into a big war in the Middle East. They originally wanted it to occur in Saudi Arabia, but they're not exactly complaining that it's been happening in Iraq.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Al Qaeda wasn't in Saddam's Iraq before we invaded the country, and even now the group "al Qaeda in Iraq" isn't true al Qaeda but sort of a franchise only loosely connected to the original organization. Remember how the original al Qaeda disliked al-Zarqawi and his militia because he was a criminal and his group decapitated even civilians?

Our invasion of Iraq was a huge mistake in the fight against terrorism.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

There you go again with your subjective bullshit.

Reply to
dbu.,

Republicans lost because they turned away from being conservative.

Democrats (conservatives) won.

The lesson?

Run as a Conservative Republican and you win.

Reply to
Scott in Florida