How do you reset the 2000 Sienna low tire pressure warning light?

How exactly do you reset the low tire pressure warning light on a 2000 Sienna? The procedure in the owner's manual doesn't work. I seem to remember the dealership telling us to turn the ignition on and off "x" number of times and then push the reset button. I've tried several "x" numbers but it won't turn off. Oh, yeah, the tire pressures are fine.

Reply to
riptide_fl

I think you have to hold the reset button in for 5-10 seconds.

Reply to
badgolferman

That worked, badgolferman, thanks! I noticed that the warning light blinked three times before extinguishing for good.

Reply to
TundraToy