I am a hypocrite

With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a 2006 C6 Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And then there is the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are endless. Hopefully the quality will be better than when I owned first year model CTS.

Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going :)

Reply to
Dan J.S.

I don't think you are a hypocrite. I admire that you are willing to risk your money instead of just talking trash.

Reply to
badgolferman

Well if it doesn't work out for you, drop me a line. I'd be willing to suffer through that particualr GM car (for the right price).

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

Congratulations - on the Corvette, of course ;)

Reply to
FanJet

That's awesome, I have a 2006 C6 as well and I love it. Enjoy :)

What color did you get? Mine is white

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

Black on black. With manual 6 speed transmission. 3LT package.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Sounds nice. I've always been a fan of the Vette, yet I think GM is crap. Can't stand the rest of it. It's like a few elite engineers and designers are assigned to the Corvette and then sequestered from the rest of that bloated mess (the one that cranks out a new lineup every two years). It's always stood apart in my mind. I read an interesting article in Racecar Engineering talking about how the C6 team consulted with the ALMS (American Le Mans)Corvette team concerning what changes need to be made to the new model. Apparently they requested that the flip-up headlamps be dropped and the front air intake be changed to one large inlet from the C5s twin-nostril design, among other things. Can't beat design input from a championship winning team. Anyway, have fun.

Reply to
qslim

Well, Penn & Teller would respect your admission of being full of bullshit...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Hell yeah!! Now I got to get the measuring tape to check something else... :)

Reply to
Dan J.S.

I'll save you the trouble...it's 2 inches

Natalie, running like hell

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I guess we can overlook like temporary lapse in reason. Should I throw in the usual Penis comment, make a joke about having a Chevette transmission or just say...

WHOA!!! I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE!!!!! YEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!

But then, I would have held out for another year for the Lexus 'Supra'. Screw Chevy.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Ever tell you I grew up with Penn?

Reply to
Hachiroku

He said it! I didn't!

Reply to
Hachiroku

No - cool! You still in touch with him?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

See my response...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

manual tranny and picture of penis going up in alt.binaries.fun

Reply to
Dan J.S.

How the hell?? I will need to check to see if there are cameras here.... because no one could have known....

Reply to
Dan J.S.

The black one about half way down... identical to mine - mine is sitting in the garage until the snow melts (took it out twice last week) (c6 coupe black)

Reply to
Dan J.S.

ROFL!

The car was a dead giveaway...

Natalie, laughing and giving Dan props for bravery

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Uh, not exactly what I meant when I said I wanna see it...

Where do you live (generally). I'm in Mass.

Reply to
Hachiroku