I just bought a new Toyota. Should I feel guilty?

Hmmm...the Japanese computer I don't understand. What is it?

I find the best components for building computers are from Taiwan. Of course, in the 'old' days the best parts were USA, if you had the money! Hauppage MoBos were real good, but cost 2-3x what an Asus or a Soyo cost.

I'm guessing you have a Kenwood? They are really good.

Reply to
Hachiroku