I like quirky little cars!

Ray, how's your Kanji?

HachiRoku

I don't read Kanji other than a few basic ones. Fortunately, the web site uses a lot of English words written in Katakana, an alphabet with 50 phonetic characters. Car model names are all written in Katakana.

Across the top of the page, the links are for: - Car lineup - Online (can't read next few characters) but the character in front of the box that looks like a "T" with a line across the top stands for telephone so I'm guessing it is a contact me page - Catalog request - Toyota's (can't read) it looks like further info on models - Special - looks like marketing info request - (can't read) service - looks like customer service

Across the left side of the page, the links are for: - Concept (vehicle concept for the vehicle displayed on the page - Grade & (can't read) looks model/engine/transmission, price sheet (in Yen) - Exterior - Interior - (can't read) mechanism - engines - (can't read) - looks like explanation of special features - Navigation & Audio etc. - self explanatory - Specs - self explanatory - (can't read) - looks like a page describing ecology & recycling - Original Accessories - self explanatory - (can't read) - looks like an FAQ page - Corolla RUNX (pronounced "Runks") variations - (can't read) - the page is about HID headlights - Customize Car - self explanatory

Bottom left side of page, the links are for: - List of Corolla RUNX dealers - In Japan, dealers are usually not full line dealers. They are Corolla dealers, Celica dealers, Crown dealers, etc. - Online shopping support - my browser just gives me gibberish so I probably don't have the fonts loaded. - Corolla Gazoo (can't read) I have no idea what this is. - (can't read) - I have no idea what this is, it look like the Gazoo thing. - (can't read) simulation - It looks like a comparison with Toyota, Honda, and Subaru.

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Does this screen shot of that page help?

Is it asking for a phone number or zip code equivalent?

I think the Corolla Gazoo is a promotional version of the Corolla honoring the Flintstones character. :)

TeGGeR®

You can also try Google to translate most of it. By moving the cursor over the left side of the page, one can read:

Concept Grade & price ...

It's sort of amusing to read the translated pages.

"Ray O" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Ghislain

Not sure, can't read the Kanji but I think it is asking for a phone number.

Reply to
Ray O

LOL!!! Corolla Gazoo????!!! I like that.

Actually, on all but the Javascript handles, if you look at the bottom of the browser fram it will say what you have listed above. Thanks for the translation on the Java handle, though!

Reply to
HachiRoku