I'm only happy whe it rains

Washed the Supra yesterday afternoon, and did some somewhat heavy-duty scratch removal, but by that time it was getting late so I figured I'd wax it today.

Well, between reading the paper, watching the talking heads and doing laundry, by the time I *FINALLY* found my new bottle of wax, I got outside, put some wax on the bottom of the hatch, and, of course, it starts raining. I wipe the wax off before it gets wet, and wait. Watch some tv, etc. The rain stops, the sun comes out full on, I got out and dry the car. By this time, it's supper, so I go eat and...it starts raining again!

Better luck tomorrow...?

Reply to
Hachiroku